Shipping- General Facts.
Scroll down for Domestic/International details.
We try to ship within 3-4 business days but some products take longer to gather and grade. If timing is an issue, please contact us before you order!
** Products *on backorder* will not ship out right away and will delay the entire order from shipping. If this is an issue, please place two separate orders.
** You will receive an email with your tracking number when we ship.
** There is at least a $2.00 handling fee for all orders.
** Shipping is calculated based on the weight of your order, and the number of boxes required to pack your items.
** The website will provide a shipping cost via UPS or USPS; the option for Philadelphia Pickup Only; AND the option "I Agree to Pay the Shipping Invoice".
** Please choose the *Philadelphia Pickup* ONLY if you are actually going to pickup.
** If you choose "I Agree to Pay the Shipping Invoice"; we will invoice you via Paypal for the shipping cost and you are expected to send payment within 2 business days.
** If you do not pay the shipping invoice, your order will be canceled and subject to an 18% restocking fee.
** You can also email us before you order for an estimated shipping quote. Cost is based on WEIGHT and quantity of boxes. If you want a quote, you must email us the exact product; how much of it; and your full shipping address.
** There is no free shipping.
** Customs/Tax for International orders is NOT included in our shipping quote. You are responsible for ALL customs/duty/VAT charges imposed by your country. UK customers MUST provide a valid VAT account before we will ship to you.
**FREIGHT/Arranging your Own Shipping
** There is a flat rate $50 handling fee per skid for freight shipments.
** If you want to arrange your own shipping, please email us BEFORE placing your order for all the details including estimated handling costs.
** If you arrange your own shipping you are responsible for completing ALL the necessary paperwork. We will not fill out any forms for you. We require the shipping label and all completed accessory paperwork to be emailed to us at least 24 hours in advance of pickup.
** CANCELING YOUR ORDER
** If you cancel your order after we've spent the time picking and packing, there will be an 18% restocking fee deducted from any refund. Domestic Shipping:
- Most domestic orders will be shipped by UPS Ground. We prefer UPS because it provides immediate tracking, same-day pickup, and includes insurance.
- We *highly* recommend you ship to a BUSINESS address and not your home. This is due to the increase in residential package theft.
- If an order weighs more than 300 lbs, you will be prompted to choose "Philadelphia pickup" or "I Agree to Pay the Shipping Invoice" as your shipping method, and we will contact you before we process your order to determine if we should ship via UPS Ground or freight.
- We may ship very small orders via USPS (first class or priority mail).
Philadelphia Pickup is offered as an option at checkout. This is intended for folks in the Philadelphia area who want to pickup. Do not choose this if you cannot pickup in Philadelphia.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage once the package leaves our building. We insure everything and will file a claim on your behalf, but if the insurance claim is denied for whatever reason, we do not cover the loss. By shopping on this website, you are agreeing to absorb the risk should anything go wrong.
- AU and NZ- currently USPS is not delivering to these countries due to Covid delays. We have just started using UPS Worldwide Expedited for shipments. Pricing is higher but also about 3x faster.
- UK customers should provide a VAT # before we ship to speed up the customs clearance. If you cannot provide a VAT account #, your order may be held in customs and you may be charged additional costs by your country (not by us).
- International orders are shipped via Priority Mail (USPS) or UPS International.
- Cost is based on WEIGHT and quantity of boxes. If you want a quote, you must email us the exact product; how much of it; and your full shipping address.
- If the website doesn't provide a shipping cost, choose "I agree to Pay the Shipping invoice" and we will send an invoice via Paypal for your shipping.
- We have no control over shipping costs. The postal service sets the prices; not us.
- We will email you the customs # after we ship so you can track your boxes online at usps.com. International mail generally takes 7-10 business days for arrival, but this is NOT a guaranteed delivery time.
- Customs/Tax for International orders is NOT included in our shipping quote. You are responsible for all customs/duty/VAT charges imposed by your country.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage once the package leaves our building. We insure everything and will file a claim on your behalf, but if the insurance claim is denied for whatever reason, we DO NOT cover the loss. By shopping on this website, you are agreeing to absorb the risk should anything go wrong.
Below are some EXAMPLE costs for International shipping via USPS. Your shipping will depend not only on weight, but quantity of boxes needed to pack your order. Pricing is in USD.
- Australia: 10 lbs: $107.00
- Australia: 25 lbs: $202.00
- Australia: 40 lbs: $272.00
- Australia: 10 denim jackets: $197.00
- Australia: 50 dresses: $240.00
- Australia: 30 sweaters: $195.00
- Australia: 24 tshirts: $120.00
- Australia: 20 pair of cutoffs: $140.00
- Australia: 50 lbs (2 boxes): $410
- China: 25 lbs: $141.00
- China: 60 lbs (2 boxes): $302.00
- New Zealand: 30 shirts: $160.00
- New Zealand: 35 lbs: $227.00
- South Africa: 50 dresses: $360
- Taiwan: 25 lbs: $145.00
- UK: 10 lbs: $93.00
- UK: 25 lbs: $135.00
- UK: 50 lbs (2 boxes): $255.00
- UK: 100 lbs (3 boxes): $470.00
- UK: 10 pair jeans $95.00
- UK: 20 pair cutoffs: $95.00
- UK: 40 dresses: $150.00
- UK: 25 heavy sweatshirts: $167.00
- UK: 25 pc Xmas mix: $146.00