** Almost all orders are ready within 3 business days (unless you have ordered an item on *backorder*).
If you order a product that is noted "on backorder", it WILL NOT ship out right away. If you order other items as well, *everything* will be delayed until the backorder product is available. If this is an issue, please place two separate orders.
** Domestic orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. You will receive an email with your tracking number when we ship.
** There is a $2.00 handling fee for all orders, including Warehouse Pickup.
** There is a flat rate $50 handling fee per skid for freight shipments.
** If you want to arrange your own shipping, there is an $8/box handling fee that must be paid before we send you the box dims.
** When you checkout, you should see a shipping quote via UPS/USPS and the option for Warehouse Pickup/Send Invoice. If you are not in the Philly area, and you choose Warehouse Pickup, we will invoice you for shipping.
** There is no free shipping, so if you chose "Warehouse Pickup" don't act surprised when we require you to pay the shipping cost.
** International orders are shipped via Priority Mail (USPS). There may be delays due to a worldwide limited workforce. Please do not order if this is going to be a problem for you.
Shipping is calculated based on the weight of your order, and the number of boxes required to pack your items.
For 95% of orders, the website will accurately calculate this cost before you complete the checkout process.
Ssometimes our system cannot verify your address for whatever reason, so you will be shown only the "warehouse pickup/send invoice" option instead of a shipping cost. You can either choose that option and we will email you an invoice for your shipping, OR you can email us before you order
for an estimated shipping quote. If you don't contact us ahead of time, and decide to cancel your order after we've spent the time picking and packing, there will be an 18% restocking fee deducted from any refund.
You may choose to arrange your own shipping, but then you are responsible for ALL necessary paperwork. We require the shipping label and any accessory paperwork be emailed to us at least 24 hours in advance. Pickups must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. There is a flat rate $50 handling fee per skid or a handling fee of $8 per box.
- Most domestic orders will be shipped by UPS Ground. We prefer UPS because it provides immediate tracking, same-day pickup, and includes insurance.
- We *highly* recommend you ship to a BUSINESS address and not your home. This is due to the increase in residential package theft.
- Freight may be a better value if you have a very large order (300 or more pounds). If an order weighs more than 300 lbs, you will be prompted to choose "warehouse pickup" as your shipping method, and we will contact you before we process your order.
- We may ship very small orders via USPS (first class or priority mail).
Warehouse Pickup is offered as an option at checkout. This is intended ONLY for folks in the Philadelphia area who want to pickup. If you choose it by accident, we will invoice you for the shipping cost.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage once the package leaves our building. We insure everything and will file a claim on your behalf, but if the insurance claim is denied for whatever reason, we do not cover the loss. By shopping on this website, you are agreeing to absorb the risk should anything go wrong.
- We are sorry but we have no control over shipping costs. The postal service sets the prices; not us.
- We use postal service International Priority Mail for shipping. We will email you the customs # after we ship so you can track your boxes online at usps.com. International mail generally takes 7-10 business days for arrival, but this is NOT a guaranteed delivery time.
- You are responsible for ALL customs/duty/VAT charges imposed by your country. We have nothing to do with those charges.
- We are not responsible for lost packages once they reach your country. We have absolutely no control over what your postal system does with your order and if something is lost, we cannot reach across the various oceans to find it. Everyone is sent their tracking # via email; please use the # to keep an eye on your shipment. Once it has cleared customs, the box is in the hands of *your* postal service- not ours. So if anything goes wrong, you will need to call your post master.
We insure ever order and we will file for a missing package and file for a claim, and help you anyway we can, but *we* are not the ones who lost your package (so obnoxious emails are not going to help anyone).
We are not responsible for any loss or damage once the package leaves our building. We insure everything and will file a claim on your behalf, but if the insurance claim is denied for whatever reason, we DO NOT cover the loss. By shopping on this website, you are agreeing to absorb the risk should anything go wrong.
Below are some EXAMPLE costs for International shipping (via International Priority Mail). Your shipping will depend not only on weight, but quantity of boxes needed to pack your order. Pricing is in USD.
- Australia: 10 lbs: $107.00
- Australia: 25 lbs: $202.00
- Australia: 40 lbs: $272.00
- Australia: 10 denim jackets: $197.00
- Australia: 50 dresses: $240.00
- Australia: 30 sweaters: $195.00
- Australia: 24 tshirts: $120.00
- Australia: 20 pair of cutoffs: $140.00
- Australia: 50 lbs (2 boxes): $410
- China: 25 lbs: $141.00
- China: 60 lbs (2 boxes): $302.00
- New Zealand: 30 shirts: $160.00
- New Zealand: 35 lbs: $227.00
- South Africa: 50 dresses: $360
- Taiwan: 25 lbs: $145.00
- UK: 10 lbs: $93.00
- UK: 25 lbs: $135.00
- UK: 50 lbs (2 boxes): $255.00
- UK: 100 lbs (3 boxes): $470.00
- UK: 10 pair jeans $95.00
- UK: 20 pair cutoffs: $95.00
- UK: 40 dresses: $150.00
- UK: 25 heavy sweatshirts: $167.00
- UK: 25 pc Xmas mix: $146.00