Shipping is calculated based on the weight of your order, and the number of boxes required to pack your items.
For 90% of orders, the website will calculate this cost before you complete the checkout process.
But sometimes our system cannot verify your address for whatever reason, so you will be shown only the "warehouse pickup" option instead of a shipping cost. You can either choose that option and we will email you an invoice for your shipping, OR you can email us your order for a shipping quote.
Due to a number of factors, our system may over-estimate, or under-estimate your shipping cost. We will refund if you have over-paid, or we may have to increase the cost if you have under-paid.
If you do not agree, thats fine; please call to order over the phone, 215-533-2300.
- Most domestic orders will be shipped by UPS Ground. We prefer UPS because it provides immediate tracking, same-day pickup, and includes insurance.
- There is a $3 per box handling fee.
- Freight may be a better value if you have a very large order (300 or more pounds). If an order weighs more than 300 lbs, you will be prompted to choose "warehouse pickup" as your shipping method, and we will contact you before we process your order.
- We may ship very small orders via USPS (first class or priority mail).
Warehouse Pickup is offered as an option at checkout. If you have any questions about the quoted shipping cost, please choose this and we will contact you.
- We are sorry but we have no control over shipping costs. The postal service sets the prices; not us.
- We use postal service International Priority Mail for shipping. We will email you the customs # after we ship so you can track your boxes online at usps.com. International mail generally takes 7-10 business days for arrival.
- You are responsible for ALL customs/duty/VAT charges imposed by your country. We have nothing to do with those charges.
- We are not responsible for lost packages once they reach your country. We have absolutely no control over what your postal system does with your order and if something is lost, we cannot reach across the various oceans to find it. Everyone is sent their tracking # via email; please use the # to keep an eye on your shipment. Once it has cleared customs, the box is in the hands of *your* postal service- not ours. So if anything goes wrong, you will need to call your post master.
We insure ever order and we will file for a missing package and file for a claim, and help you anyway we can, but *we* are not the ones who lost your package (so obnoxious emails are not going to help anyone).
- There is a $3 per box handling fee.
Below are some EXAMPLE costs for International shipping (via International Priority Mail). Your shipping will depend not only on weight, but quantity of boxes needed to pack your order. Pricing is in USD.
- Australia: 10 lbs: $97.00
- Australia: 25 lbs: $171.00
- Australia: 40 lbs: $265.00
- Australia: 10 denim jackets: $156.00
- Australia: 50 dresses: $210.00
- Australia: 30 sweaters: $165.00
- Australia: 20 pair of cutoffs: $120.00
- China: 25 lbs: $141.00
- China: 60 lbs (2 boxes): $302.00
- New Zealand: 35 lbs: $227.00
- South Africa: 50 dresses: $360
- Taiwan: 25 lbs: $145.00
- UK: 10 lbs: $93.00
- UK: 25 lbs: $135.00
- UK: 50 lbs (2 boxes): $255.00
- UK: 100 lbs (3 boxes): $470.00
- UK: 10 pair jeans $95.00
- UK: 20 pair cutoffs: $95.00
- UK: 40 dresses: $150.00
- UK: 25 heavy sweatshirts: $167.00
- UK: 25 pc Xmas mix: $146.00
You may choose to arrange your own shipping, but then you are responsible for ALL necessary paperwork. We require the shipping label and any accessory paperwork be emailed to us at least 24 hours in advance. Pickups MUST be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. You will still be required to pay our handling fees.