Shipping- General Facts.
Scroll down for Domestic/International details.
** Almost all orders are ready within 3-4 business days (unless you have ordered an item on *backorder*).
** Products *on backorder* will not ship out right away and will delay the entire order from shipping. If this is an issue, please place two separate orders.
** You will receive an email with your tracking number when we ship.
** There is a $2.00 handling fee for all orders.
** The website will provide a shipping cost via UPS or USPS and/or the option for Philadelphia Pickup/Send Invoice.
** If you choose Philadelphia Pickup/Send Invoice (and you are not local) we will send you an invoice for the shipping cost.
** Shipping is calculated based on the weight of your order, and the number of boxes required to pack your items.
** Some International orders will only see the "Philadelphia pickup/send invoice" option instead of a shipping cost. Please choose this option and we will email you an invoice for your shipping.
** You can also email us before you order for an estimated International shipping quote.
** There is a flat rate $50 handling fee per skid for freight shipments.
** If you want to arrange your own shipping, there is an $8/box handling fee that must be paid before we send you the box dims.
** There is no free shipping.
** Customs/Tax for International orders is NOT included in our shipping quote. You are responsible for ALL customs/duty/VAT charges imposed by your country. EU customers MUST provide a valid VAT account before we will ship to you.
** You may choose to arrange your own shipping, but then you are responsible for ALL necessary paperwork. We require the shipping label and any accessory paperwork be emailed to us at least 24 hours in advance. Pickups must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. There is a flat rate $50 handling fee per skid or a handling fee of $8 per box.
** If you cancel your order after we've spent the time picking and packing, there will be an 18% restocking fee deducted from any refund. Domestic Shipping:
- Most domestic orders will be shipped by UPS Ground. We prefer UPS because it provides immediate tracking, same-day pickup, and includes insurance.
- We *highly* recommend you ship to a BUSINESS address and not your home. This is due to the increase in residential package theft.
- If an order weighs more than 300 lbs, you will be prompted to choose "Philadelphia pickup/send invoice" as your shipping method, and we will contact you before we process your order.
- We may ship very small orders via USPS (first class or priority mail).
Philadelphia Pickup is offered as an option at checkout. This is intended for folks in the Philadelphia area who want to pickup or if you prefer we invoice you for the shipping cost.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage once the package leaves our building. We insure everything and will file a claim on your behalf, but if the insurance claim is denied for whatever reason, we do not cover the loss. By shopping on this website, you are agreeing to absorb the risk should anything go wrong.
- Due to the recent Brexit ruling, we will require all EU customers to provide a VAT # before we ship. If you cannot provide a VAT account #, we cannot ship to you at this time.
- International orders are shipped via Priority Mail (USPS). There may be delays due to a worldwide limited workforce. Please do not order if this is going to be a problem for you.
- We are sorry but we have no control over shipping costs. The postal service sets the prices; not us.
- We will email you the customs # after we ship so you can track your boxes online at usps.com. International mail generally takes 7-10 business days for arrival, but this is NOT a guaranteed delivery time.
- Customs/Tax for International orders is NOT included in our shipping quote. You are responsible for ALL customs/duty/VAT charges imposed by your country. EU customers MUST provide a valid VAT account before we will ship to you.
- We are not responsible for lost packages once they reach your country. We have absolutely no control over what your postal system does with your order and if something is lost, we cannot reach across the various oceans to find it. Everyone is sent their tracking # via email; please use the # to keep an eye on your shipment. Once it has cleared customs, the box is in the hands of *your* postal service- not ours. So if anything goes wrong, you will need to call your post master.
We insure ever order and we will file for a missing package and file for a claim, and help you anyway we can, but *we* are not the ones who lost your package.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage once the package leaves our building. We insure everything and will file a claim on your behalf, but if the insurance claim is denied for whatever reason, we DO NOT cover the loss. By shopping on this website, you are agreeing to absorb the risk should anything go wrong.
Below are some EXAMPLE costs for International shipping (via International Priority Mail). Your shipping will depend not only on weight, but quantity of boxes needed to pack your order. Pricing is in USD.
- Australia: 10 lbs: $107.00
- Australia: 25 lbs: $202.00
- Australia: 40 lbs: $272.00
- Australia: 10 denim jackets: $197.00
- Australia: 50 dresses: $240.00
- Australia: 30 sweaters: $195.00
- Australia: 24 tshirts: $120.00
- Australia: 20 pair of cutoffs: $140.00
- Australia: 50 lbs (2 boxes): $410
- China: 25 lbs: $141.00
- China: 60 lbs (2 boxes): $302.00
- New Zealand: 30 shirts: $160.00
- New Zealand: 35 lbs: $227.00
- South Africa: 50 dresses: $360
- Taiwan: 25 lbs: $145.00
- UK: 10 lbs: $93.00
- UK: 25 lbs: $135.00
- UK: 50 lbs (2 boxes): $255.00
- UK: 100 lbs (3 boxes): $470.00
- UK: 10 pair jeans $95.00
- UK: 20 pair cutoffs: $95.00
- UK: 40 dresses: $150.00
- UK: 25 heavy sweatshirts: $167.00
- UK: 25 pc Xmas mix: $146.00